Alphabetical List of Roses we try to have for sale starting with the letter C;
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T U V W Y Z
HOME PLANT SALE LILACS ROSES NEWS ORDERING
118) CAMAIEUX Hybrid Gallica Rose introduced around 1826, Hardy in zones 4 through 8, 3 to 4 feet tall x 3 feet wide, non-recurrent, flowers for several weeks in late spring to early summer
116) CARDINAL de RICHELIEU Hybrid Gallica 'Cardinal de Richelieu' Gallica Rose Old Garden Rose introduced before 1847, (zones 4 thru 8, 4 feet x 6 feet), fragrant, it blooms for several weeks in late spring to early summer
114) CELESTIAL or CELESTE Alba Rose, 'Celeste', 'Celestial' Alba Old Garden Rose introduced before 1600, (zones 3 thru 8, 6 feet x 4 feet), fragrant and shade tolerant it blooms for several weeks in late spring to early summer.
012) 'CELSIANA' Damask Rose, 'Celsiana' Damask old garden Rose' introduced before 1732 (zones 4 thru 8, 4 feet x 4 feet) blooms for several weeks late spring to early summer, not-recurrent
191 CENTIFOLIA Rosa centifolia 'Cabbage Rose' Centifolia Rose introduced before 1600 (zones 4 thru 9, 6 feet x 5 feet ), strongly fragrant, it blooms for several weeks in late spring to early summer.
013) 'CHAMPLAIN' Explorer, Champlain Explorer Rose introduced around 1982 grows to 3 feet and is hardy to zones 3 thru 9, it blooms all summer when regularly fertilized and dead headed.
99) CHARLES ALBANEL Hybrid Rugosa Rose, Hardy in zones 2 through 9, 4 feet tall x 3 feet wide., pink, introduced in 1982, blooms in flushes throughout summer, a hybrid of Souvenir. No stock plant to take cuttings from.
014) 'CITY OF YORK' 'City of York', 'Direktor Benschop', Climbing or Wichuranna Rambler Rose introduced by Tantau around 1939 (zones 5b and warmer, 8 feet x 8 feet or can be stretched 20 feet on a fence) large clusters of fragrant flowers for several weeks late spring to early summer (not-recurrent) followed by scattered flowers occasionally later in the season
016) 'COMPLICATA' Gallica Rose Complicata Gallica Old Garden Rose introduced before 1800 (zone 4b to 8b, 8'x8'), blooms for several weeks late spring to early summer
164) 'Comte de Chambord' Portland rose, zone 5, pink flowers 'Comte de Chambord' Portland Portland Old Garden Rose introduced in 1860. Zones 5 thru 9, 4 feet x 4 feet, fragrant. Blooms for us throughout summer in flushes when the faded flowers are regularly pinched off.
017) 'CONRAD FERDINAND MEYER Conrad Ferdinand Meyer Hybrid Rugosa Rose introduced before 1899 (zones 5 thru 9, 6'x6'), Blooms all summer when regularly fertilized and dead headed
018) 'CONSTANCE_SPRY', 'Constance Spry' Climbing Rose introduced around 1961 (Zones 5 thru 9, 10'x10'), blooms for several weeks late spring to early summer. L
183 'Cornelia' 'Cornelia' Hybrid Musk shrub rose introduced in 1925 (zones 5 thru 10, 5 feet x 45 feet ), shade tolerant, almost thornless, it blooms for us in flushes throughout the season.
134 Crested Moss, introduced in 1827, zone 5 to 9, 6 feet tall, non-recurrent 'Cristata' or Chapeau de Napoleon Moss Rose, (zones 4b thru 9, 6 feet tall) it blooms for several weeks in late spring to early summer. (Sunset Book "Roses" White, 102), (Taylor's Guides "Roses" Ondra, page 62, zones 5-9).