Alphabetical List of Roses we try to have for sale starting with the letter F;
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T U V W Y Z
HOME PLANT SALE LILACS ROSES NEWS ORDERING
23) 'FANTIN LATOUR', 'Fantin Latour' Centifolia Rose introduced around 1900 (zones 4 thru 9, 4'x4'), blooms for several weeks late spring to early summer
24) 'FATHER_HUGO'S ROSE'_Species Rose, Father Hugo's Rose, The Golden Rose of China discovered around 1899 (zones 5 thru 9, 5'x5') blooms for several weeks late spring to early summer
185 Felicite Parmentier 'Felicite Parmentier' Alba Rose introduced before 1836 (zones 4 thru 9, 4 feet x 3 feet ), shade tolerant and strongly fragrant, it blooms for several weeks in late spring to early summer.
173 Felicite et Perpetue Alba Rose introduced in 1828, Hardy in zones 6 through 9, 15 to 20 feet wide.("Classic Roses" Beales, flower & leaf picture : page 312) ("500 Popular Roses For American Gardeners" Barron's, 66) Named by The Duc d'Orleans after his twin daughters in (Felicitas and Perpetua). Flowers for several weeks in summer it grows to around six feet with small white rosette flowers. Seemingly derived from Rosa sempervirens. feliciteetperpetue
135 Ferdinand Pichard Flowers all summer striped red. Hardy in zones 4 through 9, 4 feet tall x 4 feet wide
97) FIMBRIATA Fimbriata Hybrid Rugosa Rose introduced in 1891 (zones 4 thru 8, 5'x4'), fragrant 3 inch flowers in clusters all summer when regularly deadheaded and fertilized L(2006, 11).
186 Francois Juranville 'Francois Juranville' Climbing or Wichuranna Rambler Rose introduced in France around 1906 (zones 4 thru 9, 25 feet x 10 feet ), shade tolerant with a strong apple fragrance, it blooms for for several weeks in early summer, with occasional repeat (semi-recurrent) when regularly dead headed and fertilized
25) 'FRU DAGMAR HASTRUP' Hybrid Rugosa Rose, zone 3, 3 feet tall, recurrent.
26) 'FRUHLINGSMORGAN' Hybrid Scotch, 'Fruhlingsmorgen', 'Spring Morning', (introduced around 1942) Zones 5 to 9, 5 feet x 5 feet, Blooms for several weeks late spring to early summer. Growing well in a 45 gallon pot, near the sidewalk next to the Harisons Yellows.
27) 'FRUHLINGSGOLD' Hybrid Scotch, non recurrent,
100) FURSTIN VON PLESS Hybrid Rugosa Rose, Hardy in zones 6 through 9, 4 feet tall x 4 feet wide. white double