Damask Roses & Rosa damascena for retail sale, one of the four Ancient Classes of Roses that are commonly referred to as Old Garden Roses, propagated and grown on their own roots at the Flowering Shrub Farm in Voorheesville, NY as shown in my roseraie page. Click picture for a larger version that can be saved as wallpaper or studied more closely for inventory information (additional links at bottom of page). Mar-17
#5 Autumn Damask, Four Seasons, Rose des Quatre Saisons, Rose of Castille, 'Four Seasons' Autumn Damask Rose aka 'Autumn Damask', 'Quatre Saisons', 'Castilian', 'Old Castilian', 'Rose des Quatre Saisons', Rosa bifera, Rosa bifera semperflorens, Rosa damascena bifera, Rosa damascena semperflorens, Rosa semperflorens, 'Rose of Castille' (R. abyssinica x R. gallica), Old garden rose introduced before 1600, fragrant, pink, double flowers, bloom for us from late spring through summer usually in flushes with discernable periods of non flowering between. grown in Albany County, NY.
012) 'CELSIANA' Old Damask Rose, 'Celsiana' Damask old garden Rose' introduced before 1732, blooms for several weeks late spring to early summer.
164) 'Comte de Chambord' Portland rose, zone 5, pink flowers 'Comte de Chambord' Portland Portland Old Garden Rose introduced in 1860. fragrant. Blooms for us throughout summer in flushes when the faded flowers are regularly pinched off.
31) 'ISPAHAN' Old Damask Rose, 'Ispahan', 'Isfahan', 'Pompon des Princes', 'Rose d'Isfahan' Damask Old Garden Rose introduced before 1832, strongly fragrant it blooms for several weeks in late spring to early summer..
Kazanlik go to Trigintipetala
34) 'LEDA' Old Damask Rose, 'Leda', 'Painted Damask' Damask Old Garden Rose introduced in 1827, strongly fragrant it blooms for several weeks in late spring to early summer,
35) 'MADAM HARDY' Old Damask Rose, 'Mme Hardy', 'Madame Hardy' Damask Old Garden Rose introduced in 1832, shade tolerant and strongly fragrant it blooms for several weeks in late spring to early summer. Named for the wife of the head gardener for the Empress Josephine of France (Mr Hardy).
226 Panachee de Lyon 1895 damask perpetual, portland rose, 6b thru 9b, 3x2, pink with red stripes, sport of rose du roi
161) Rose de Rescht portland rose (<1900), recurrent, red.
106) TRIGINTIPETALA (KAZANLIK) Damask Rose, Introduced before 1850, non-recurrent, pink.
148 York and Lancaster, Damask Rose, Introduced around 1551, non-recurrent, white,
HOME PLANT SALE ROSEBUY ROSERAIE ALBA GALLICA DAMASK CENTIFOLIA RUGOSA CLIMBING OLDROSE ZONE3ROSE NEWSLETTER GROWING LILACBUY LILACS APARTMENT BAREROOT INSTOCK LIST HELP ORDERING ANSWER CONTACT