Kordesii Roses and their hybrids including explorer roses, propagated and grown by Azalea House Flowering Shrub Farm . Kordesii roses were the result of crossing a Rosa wichuranna (Memorial Rambler Rose) with a Rugosa Rose (both species are disease resistant). This class is often healthier and hardier than other modern roses. Want to purchase? Contact me. Last edited 12/08/2015. If these pictures dont open click here.
98) ALEXANDER MACKENZIE Explorer Rose
13) 'CHAMPLAIN' Explorer
95) DAVID THOMPSON Hybrid Rugosa Rose
20) 'DORTMUND'_Hybrid Kordesii CL
32) 'JOHN_CABOT'_Explorer Rose
33) 'JOHN_DAVIS'_Explorer Rose
141 Lichkonigin Lucia
50) Rosarium Uetersen _CLIMBER
65) William Baffin Explorer Rose 'William Baffin', Kordesii Hybrid Rose 'William Baffin' Pillar or Arching shrub rose often used as a climbing rose because of its size
I'm Andrew Van Cleve, chief grower at Azalea House Flowering Shrub Farm, and I grow flowering shrubs without fungicide to reveal truly disease resistant plants. I am providing time honored, proven shrubs that are disease resistant locally.
Buying Roses from Azalea House Flowering Shrub Farm
Growing Roses in the Northeastern USA
Home Quick Links Email me